GlobalSign Extended SSL Certificate Reviews by 100% Real Customers
The GlobalSign Extended SSL Certificate is the highest level of SSL certificate gives more reliability to your website compared with an organization SSL or domain-validated SSL certificate. The validation process of EV SSL certificate is very strict. In validation process, the website owner must be submitting legal documents of existing business as per GlobalSign Certificate Authority (CA). It takes 1-10 business days for issuance.
The Extended SSL enables the green address bar along with an organization name in URL. It will indicate visitors trust in your website and convert them into customers. Once, users visit your website they can easily understand that website is genuine, trusted and verified by the GlobalSign CA and takes care of customer’s safety very seriously.
Advantage of GlobalSign Certificates
- Highest Class of SSL Certificate
- Highest Level of Encryption Strength
- Free SSL Tools with SSL Installation Checker, CSR Generation, and SSL Management
- Compatible with all popular browsers
- Industry Leading World Class Technical Support Team
- Slightly boost up website ranking
Technical Specification of GlobalSign Extended SSL Certificate
- Highest Level of 256-bit encryption with 2048-bit encryption level
- Displays Green Address Bar with Organization Name
- Support Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- Secure both domain version www and non-www
- Protect website from phishing scams
- Many times Reissue during the validity period
- Install across as many servers
- $1.5M Warranty
- Globally works with all mobile and web browsers
- Free access to GlobalSign’s SSL Server Test tool
- 7-day money back guarantee
How GlobalSign Extended SSL Certificate Looks in Different Browsers
The EV Authenticated Organization Details Contains:
The Certificate details display your website is using EV SSL certificate including with the issuing Certificate Authority (CA), validity status and expiration date.
GlobalSign Trust Seal
The GlobalSign Site Seal is a “Mark of Trust” that can help to convert users into the customers. By enabling Trust Seal on web pages or website, it will increase the customer’s trust and conversion rate over website while they are on payment page or shopping carts.
GlobalSign Extended SSL Certificate Reviews
The GlobalSign Certificate Authority achieved 4.8 starts out of 5 starts. The GlobalSign is a leading certificate authority and distributes over 2.5 million SSL certificates at all over the world. The GlobalSign gives 24/7 live chat, email or phone call support to customers for any query.
“We’re just in the process of ordering so cannot comment yet on ease of management etc. However, Chris Page of GlobalSign has been more than helpful. Our situation was slightly unusual in that we were taking over a piece of software from another supplier and needed to start signing it with a different cert. Chris made it all simple and is even managing the timing of the switchover for us. Very satisfied at this point.”
– Jeff Kane
“I got a sponsored certificate for my open source project. Everything except a little bug was perfect but I got very fast support and a developer solved the problem very fast. Very good service! “
– Matthias Merkel