Comodo EV SSL Certificate Reviews
Comodo EV SSL Certificate Reviews by 100% Satisfied Comodo SSL Customers
A Comodo Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate is one of the highest levels of trusted and authenticated SSL certificate for your website. It shows the green address bar along with your business name which shows highly visual assurance to visitors that the website is safe to complete their online transaction. The Green Address Bar SSL assures your website visitors that their sensitive information is transmitted by a highly secured domain.
An EV SSL certificate is developed to strengthen e-commerce business, government and financial institutions where an extra layer of security needed to protect your website and users from phishing attacks. A visual assurance helps e-commerce business owners increase trust and confidence, reduce shopping cart abandonment and build a secure environment for users over the internet.
Why Comodo SSL?
- #1 Trusted Certificate Authority (CA) in the World
- Very quick Issuance Time
- Easy validation process
- 2048-bit signatures
- 256-bit encryption
- Trusted by 99.9% of browsers
- Free Trust Seal boosts conversion
- Up to $1,750,000 warranty
- Unlimited Server Licenses
- Provides various SSL certificates and Tools
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Industry Leading Customer Support
Comodo Extended Validation (EV) SSL Best for those who need:
- Green bar instant assurance
- Full business validation and support
- Convenient and visible trust sign
Advantages of Comodo EV SSL Certificate
- Fully Extended Validation SSL Certificate
- Secures Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
- 2048-bit/256-bit Strongest Encryption Strength
- Green Address Bar shows immediate trust and Confidence
- High Assurance SSL Certificate
- Very Strict Validation Process
- Issued within 1-5 Business Days
- 99%+ Browser recognition
- Free Comodo Trust Logo
- $1,750,000 relying party warranty
- Unlimited Server Licenses
- Boosted Customer Confidence with Green Address Bar
- Reduced Shopping Abandonment
- Displays Business Name which increases conversion rates
- Protect your customers from phishing attacks
How EV SSL Displays in Different Web Browsers
Comodo Dynamic Trust Logo
A Trust Logo is a visual stamp shown on e-commerce business to communicate the security and reliability of the website to their users. A Comodo EV SSL certificate comes with dynamic Trust Logo to maximize the trust to the website and increase customer conversion rates.
Extended Validation & Comparison
An Extended Validation SSL provides the highest level of trust with complete verification of business existence. A Comodo EV SSL certificate comes with $1,750,000 warranty level, which is the highest in the SSL industry. Users can more detailed about the SSL comparison of Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate from major Certificate Authorities including Comodo CA.
Boost Up Google SEO Ranking
Yes, it’s good news for webmasters that Google gives top rankings in their search engines but it is minor changes in the Google algorithm. As now every website with HTTPS boosts up higher ranking signal in Google Search Engine Result Pages (G-SERP). Secure your website with EV SSL and get your higher ranking in Google today.
Comodo SSL Customers Reviews
A Comodo EV SSL Reviews – A Comodo is the leading and trusted Certificate Authority in the web security industry. As per W3Techs report, The Comodo has reached the top position with a 40.2 % market share in-front of Symantec 22.6%, which makes the Comodo Certificate Authority as the most popular all over the world. Additionally, the Comodo gives security at less price with an advance SSL installation tool and 24/7 technical support.