How to Install SSL Certificate on Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS)
Steps to install SSL on Cisco ACS (Secure Access Control Server)
- Buy/renew SSL Certificate
- Generate CSR with SHA-2 algorithm
- Save the CSR & Private key file on your server
- Apply for SSL Certificate Issuance
- Submit SSL Certificate issuance documents as per CA’s requirement (Only for Extended & Organization Validation)
Step 1: Download Certificate Files
After verification of your documents, the Certificate Authority will provide you SSL certificate via email, this email contains a zip file, included with Primary, Intermediate and Root certificate. Download it and extract it on your Server.
Step 2: Intermediate SSL Certificate installation
- Open your CISCO Secure ACS GUI and login with your credentials.
- Now click on System Configuration
- Select ACS Certification Authority Setup
- Here, in the CA Certificate File box you need to add the Intermediate Certificate file name and its Path.
- Click on the Submit button after adding the location.
Intermediate Certificate is now installed on CISCO Secure ACS
Step 3: SSL Certificate Installation
- In your CISCO Secure ACS, click on System Configuration
- Now click on ACS Certificate Setup and then click on Install ACS Certificate
- Select Read certificate from File option
- Now browse for your Primary SSL certificate file, if you have provided any password during CSR generation that add that password as well.
- Now press the Submit button.
- Restart the CISCO Secure ACS.
SSL certificate is now installed on Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS).
Resources and Other Installation Guides
Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain
$17.54 – 2 SAN Included
Vendor Price: $41.73
Coupon Code: ASCSCPMD4