Steps to Install SSL on Hsphere Control Panel
Please check for following processes before you start installing SSL Certificate
- Buy or Renew SSL Certificate
- Generate CSR (Certificate Signing Request) with SHA-2 algorithm
- Save your CSR & Private key file on your server
- Apply for SSL Certificate Issuance
- Submit SSL issuance Documents as per CA’s requirement (Only For EV & OV Certificates)
Step 1: Save SSL Certificate Files
Once the certificate authority verify your documents they will issue SSL via email, including a zip file. Now check your email & download the zip file and extract it on your server directory.
Step 2: Installing SSL Certificate on H-Sphere
- Open your H-Sphere Control Panel
- Click on SSL form the Control Panel home page.
- Now move to Web Services page
- In SSL field click on Import SSL Certificate URL
- Open your SSL certificate file using text editor and paste the encrypted data on Certificate File
- Click on Upload
- In Certificate Chain File box enter the encrypted data of your Intermediate SSL Certificate.
- Click on Install
Finally your SSL Certificate is now installed on H-Sphere.