How to Install SSL Certificate on Juniper NetScreen
Steps to Install SSL on Juniper NetScreen
The following process should be completed before you start SSL Installation
- Buy/renew SSL Certificate
- Generate CSR with SHA-2 algorithm
- Save the CSR & Private key file on your server
- Apply for SSL Certificate Issuance
- Submit SSL Certificate issuance documents as per CA’s requirement (Only for Extended & Organization Validation)
You need to download all your certificate files provided by your SSL Certificate Authority.
Perform following steps
- Open your Juniper NetScreen WebUI
- Now click over Objects then Certificates [Objects > Certificates]
- Here first select Cert to load the Local Certificate, from the dropdown menu select Local, and in file-box browse the SSL certificate which was sent by your SSL Certificate authority and then click on Load
- To load the CA certificate, select CA from the dropdown menu and click on Browse & find the location of the CA certificate and click on Load.
- To load the Root Certificate, click on CRL then select CA from the dropdown menu, click on Browse & locate the Root certificate and click on Load.
Juniper NetScreen SSL Certificate Installation is completed.