Steps to Install SSL on Internet Explorer
Step – 1. Open a web browser and navigate to one of the AX Exception web applications:
- The AX Exception address is https://<server_name>:8443/exceptionmgmt
- The AX Exception Administration address is https://<server_name>:8443/ax-em_admin
(You must specify the <server_name> as the hostname of the server.
Step – 2. Click Continue to this website (not recommended).
Step – 3. Click the Certificate Error button next to the browser address bar
Step – 4. Click the View certificates link
Step – 5. In the Certificate dialog box, click Install Certificate
Step – 6. Complete the following steps in the Certificate Import Wizard
- In the Welcome page, click Next.
- Select “Place all certificates in the following store” and click Browse.
- In Select Certificate Store, select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to import the certificate.
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click Yes to install the certificate.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box to complete the wizard.
Step – 7. Click OK to close the Certificate dialog box.
Step – 8. Restart Internet Explorer and navigate to the one of the AX Exception web applications.
If the certificate is configured correctly, the web application will load without displaying the certificate error page.