Sectigo OV Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate Review: Secure Your Entire Web Presence
Sectigo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate
Larger organizations with multiple websites may find it challenging to manage multiple websites and SSL certificates. But multi-domains certificates can make the job easier by securing all the domains and their accompanying subdomains. Just like other wildcard SSL certificates, Sectigo OV Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificates secure unlimited subdomains. Apart from that, as its name implies, it covers multiple domains, as well. So this will be a great option if you wish to secure different websites but do not want the hassle of managing multiple digital certificates. Additionally, it comes with the static site seal that will help increase visitor trust.
In our Sectigo OV Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificate review, we noticed that the following are this certificate’s key features.
- Secures up to 250 domains and accompanying subdomains
- Strong 256-bit Encryption
- Massive $1,000,000 Warranty
Powerful 256-bit Encryption
Encrypt All Your Domains and Sub-Domains
Features and Benefits of Sectigo OV Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificates
- Organization Validation SSL certificate
- Issued in 1 to 3 days
- Secures 250 domains and all their subdomains
- 2048-bit RSA or ECDHE Public Key Pair
- 256-bit symmetric encryption
- Sectigo trust seal
- $1,000,000 warranty
- Unlimited re-issues and server licenses
- Universal browser ubiquity
- 24/7 technical support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Why Choose Sectigo OV Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificates?