Compare Code Signing Certificates – Comodo vs Sectigo vs DigiCert
Top 3 Code Signing Certificate Comparison Table
|Main Features||Comodo Code Signing Certificate||Sectigo Code Signing Certificate||DigiCert Code Signing Certificate|
|OV Code Signing||OV Code Signing||OV Code Signing|
|Business Validation||Business Validation||Business Validation|
|Your Company Name||Your Company Name||Your Company Name|
|256-Bit SHA-2||256-Bit SHA-2||256-Bit SHA-2|
|1-3 Days||1-3 Days||1-3 Days|
Why use Code Signing Certificates?
- Supports multiple desktop-based platforms & Operating systems like Microsoft, Java, Mac OS, Linux, etc.
- Supports multiple mobile-based platforms like Android, iOS, Xbox 360, BREW, Blackberry, Windows mobile OS, etc.
- It can secure Microsoft office documents, adobe air files, etc..
- Eliminates browser and OS warnings and allows them to distribute of software/application successfully over the internet.
- Increase user’s trust and confidence and boost up software sales.
Code Signing Certificate is an essential part of software developers and publishers to create essential security for their software on the Internet. It helps to protect software code and content integrity on the web and ensure users that software code and content haven’t been altered since it was signed by a trusted Certificate Authority (CA) code signing certificate. Being an expert in digital security, it’s always highly appreciated that if you want to deliver incredible trust and confidence with your software on the web, then you must have to buy Code Signing Certificate security before you publish software on the web. We offer the best Code Signing Certificate comparison for various big brands to find the best code signing certificate for a reasonable price.
Now, Get Code Signing Certificate available with EV (Extended Validation) feature which provides an additional layer of security called an EV Code Signing Certificate which displays the Organization address and types in the certificate. It comes up with the immediate reputation of Microsoft SmartScreen filter & also keeps malware, ransomware, and cyber attackers at bay.