How do I Fix SSL Certificate Errors in Firefox?
Common SSL Certificate Error in Firefox
Secure Connection Failed – Firefox Error
- Download a certificate from an authorized CA.
- Select the option named as “Trust this CA to identify websites” and press “OK”
- With this step, the CA is now installed in your Firefox web browser.
- Now, try to access the site again and everything should be error-free.
This Connection is Untrusted – Firefox Error
In Firefox, the following error appears due to certain technical reasons like a missing intermediate certificate or misconfiguration in the Firefox settings.
There are two solutions to resolve this error:
1) As a basic solution to this error, there is a need to install the ‘Intermediate Certificate’.
2) After successfully installing the root and the intermediate certificate, adjust the Firefox-settings as mentioned below: