A Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Reviews
Reviews of Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL – Add up to 250 Domains
A Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificate is a domain-validated SSL certificate, supports Subject Alternative Names (SAN), also called Unified Communications Certificates (UCC) which have been developed for Microsoft Server Products like Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office Communications.
A Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL can secure:
- yourdomain.com or www.yourdomain.com
Important Note: Unfortunately, you cannot add Wildcard domain as main domain, it means the main domain cannot be Wildcard.
Top Features of Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate
- Domain Validation SSL certificate
- Issued within minutes
- Secure unlimited subdomains under multiple domains
- 3 Domain names already included in package
- 247 additional domains can be added
- SAN option enabled
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- Comodo Static Site Seal
- $10,000 warranty
- 99% browser compatibility
- 99% mobile & smartphone support
- Reduce management and cost
- Free unlimited server licensing
- Free unlimited reissues
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Boost Google rankings easily
About Comodo Secure Site Seal
Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificate comes with Comodo Secure Site Seal which increases the user’s online shopping confidence and helps to bring more conversions to your website. Online shoppers can click on the seal to know about the verified details of the company.
Are you dealing with multiple domains and its sub-domains and worried about its management & cost? A Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificate is the best solution for you because you can encrypt up to 250 domains and its unlimited sub-domains at a single place. Don’t wait? Purchase it today and protect your domains & sub-domains now!!!