How to Install SSL Certificate on AEP Netilla SSL VPN
Steps to Install SSL on AEP Netilla SSL VPN
Please complete following process before starting SSL installation process.
Step 1- Root & Intermediate SSL Certificate Installation
- Open you AEP Netilla Administrator, move to following location System Configuration > General > SSL > CA certificates > Upload New
- In the Upload New CA Certificate box you need to enter the encrypted data of your Root Certificate.
- Open your Root certificate using a text editor, copy the whole encrypted data and paste it in Upload New CA Certificate
- Do the same process again to upload Intermediate Certificate
- Now click on Submit button.
Step 2- SSL certificate Installation
- In your AEP Netilla Administrator, move to following location System Configuration > General > SSL > Certs from CA > Upload Cert from CA
- Open your SSL certificate file using a text editor, copy its encrypted data and paste it on Certificate
- Click on Submit button
Finally, your primary, root and SSL certificate files are now installed on AEP Netilla SSL VPN.