How to Install SSL Certificate on AEP Netilla SSL VPN
Steps to Install SSL on AEP Netilla SSL VPN
Please complete the following process before starting the SSL installation process.
- Buy or renew SSL Certificate
- Generate CSR (Certificate Signing Request) with SHA-2 algorithm
- Save the CSR & Private key file on your server directory
- Apply for SSL Certificate Issuance
- Submit SSL issuance Documents as per CA’s requirement (Only For EV & OV Certificates)
Step 1- Root & Intermediate SSL Certificate Installation
- Open you AEP Netilla Administrator, move to following location System Configuration > General > SSL > CA certificates > Upload New
- In the Upload New CA Certificate box you need to enter the encrypted data of your Root Certificate.
- Open your Root certificate using a text editor, copy the whole encrypted data and paste it in Upload New CA Certificate
- Do the same process again to upload Intermediate Certificate
- Now click on Submit button.
Step 2- SSL certificate Installation
- In your AEP Netilla Administrator, move to following location System Configuration > General > SSL > Certs from CA > Upload Cert from CA
- Open your SSL certificate file using a text editor, copy its encrypted data and paste it on the Certificate
- Click on Submit button
Finally, your primary, root, and SSL certificate files are now installed on AEP Netilla SSL VPN.
Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain
$17.54 – 2 SAN Included
Vendor Price: $41.73
Coupon Code: ASCSCPMD4