Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL Certificate Review: Learn its Features & Benefits
Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL Certificate
Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL certificates can secure multiple domains even if they are totally not related to each other. Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL Certificates feature 256-bit encryption strength and the secure site seal. Though these certificates are meant for MS Exchange and MS Communications server environments, they are compatible with other servers, as well.
- Quick issuance
- Secures up to 250 domains
- Strong industry-standard 256-bit encryption
- 2048-bit RSA signature key
- Activates “Secure” indicator
Secure up to 250 Domains
Features and Benefits of Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL Certificate
- Domain Validated SSL certificate
- Activates HTTPS
- Displays the padlock symbol
- Strong 256-bit SSL encryption
- 2048-bit RSA or ECDHE Public Key Pair
- $500,000 warranty
- Secures up to 250 unique domains
- Sectigo Trust Logo
- Compatible with all popular mobile and web browsers
- Unlimited re-issues and server licenses
- 24/7 technical support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Why Choose Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL Certificates?
A Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL certificate will enable the padlock icon and the secure site seal on all the domains you secure with this certificate. Apart from its quick issuance, this certificate is also well-known for the generous warranty it comes back with. Based on our Sectigo Multi-Domain/UCC SSL certificate review, we noticed that these certificates come with the best features and can secure multiple domains in a matter of just a few minutes.