Sectigo PositiveSSL EV Certificate Review: Why Choose it?
Sectigo PositiveSSL EV Certificate – Introduction
Building trust is more important to any online business and the Sectigo PositiveSSL EV certificate will make it easier to earn visitors’ trust quickly and affordably. The PositiveSSL EV certificate will require you to undergo an extensive organization vetting before the certificate is issued as this is an Extended Validation certificate. This validation process would take between one and five days. Once the certificate is installed, your website will receive best in class encryption and this certificate will also unlock visual trust indicators like the site seal and the padlock icon.
- 256-bit unbreakable industry-standard encryption
- Activates HTTPS, padlock icon and the Sectigo secure site seal
- Offers the highest assurance to your website visitors
- Comes backed by a huge warranty of $1,000,000
- Secures the www version and the non-www version of your website
Extended Validation SSL
Mobile and Web Browser Compatibility
Free Unlimited Server Licenses
Features and Benefits of Sectigo PositiveSSL EV Certificates
- Extended Validation SSL certificate
- Secures mydomain.com and www.mydomain.com
- Issued in 1-5 Days
- Strongest SHA-2 and 256-bit encryption
- $1,000,000 warranty
- Compatible with all popular mobile and web browsers
- Free Sectigo site seal
- Unlimited re-issuance policy
- Unlimited server licenses
- 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee
- 24/7 technical support
Why Choose Sectigo PositiveSSL EV Certificates?