Microsoft® Authenticate® Digital Code Signing Certificate
Microsoft® Authenticate® Code Signing Certificate is prerequisite aspect as they are frequent user of Microsoft® Authenticate® and certificate will help them to depreciate number of warning messages. Certificate will help with integrity of code and also boost a user trust and confidence over the brand. Microsoft® Authenticate® Code Signing validate code and content of software to assurance users about integrity of software.
Let’s take deep view on the core benefits and features of Microsoft® Authenticate® Code Signing Certificate. Certificate is available from the most trusted Certificate Authorities (CA) such as Symantec™, Thawte™, and Comodo™.
Key Elements and Benefits of Microsoft® Authenticate® Code Signing Certificates
- Sign various types of software code, which contains the types such as .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap under 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode
- It also used to sign kernel-mode software too.
- Available from the leading Certificate Authorities (CA) such as Symantec™, Thawte™ & Comodo™.
- A comprehensive compatibility of Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options.
- Drastically reduction in scary security warning after the code signing installation.
- Recognize by Silverlight 4 applications. Too.
- Boost the branding of your software through assurance of software integrity.
- Complies with the security requirement for Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- For ActiveX controls, plug-ins and other executables.
- Timestamp will be reflected when code was signed.
What Require to Enroll?
In order to enroll Microsoft® Authenticate® Code Signing Certificate, you must have Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
Learn more about Microsoft® Authenticate® Code Signing Certificate from various brands to sign code with digital signature.