Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate
Microsoft Authenticode: Digital Code Signing Certificates
Let’s take a deep view of the core benefits and features of the Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate. The certificate is available from the most trusted Certificate Authorities (CA) such as DigiCert, Sectigo, and Comodo.
Key Elements and Benefits of Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificates
- Sign various types of software code, which contains the types such as .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap under 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode
- It also used to sign kernel-mode software too.
- Available from the leading Certificate Authorities (CA) such as Symantec™, Thawte™ & Comodo™.
- A comprehensive compatibility of Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options.
- Drastically reduction in scary security warning after the code signing installation.
- Recognize by Silverlight 4 applications. Too.
- Boost the branding of your software through assurance of software integrity.
- Complies with the security requirement for Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- For ActiveX controls, plug-ins and other executables.
- Timestamp will be reflected when code was signed.
How to find Best Code Signing Certificate for Microsoft Authenticode?
|Main Features||Comodo Code Signing Certificate||Sectigo Code Signing Certificate||DigiCert Code Signing Certificate|
|OV Code Signing||OV Code Signing||OV Code Signing|
|Business Validation||Business Validation||Business Validation|
|Your Company Name||Your Company Name||Your Company Name|
|256-Bit SHA-2||256-Bit SHA-2||256-Bit SHA-2|
|1-3 Days||1-3 Days||1-3 Days|